Ataturk International Airport Car Hire
Get the best-suited car rental deals for Ataturk International Airport with us and choose from the biggest fleet of cars powered by our numerous suppliers namely Europcar, Alamo and the likes. Offered car categories include mini, intermediate, SUVs and economy among others which also cover numerous brands of the likes of Fiat and Renault. We allow the option of one-way rental with our offered Ataturk International Airport car rentals; hence, renters can choose any of the listed locations as their drop-off point. Book in advance, to save more, either online, through our booking engine or by contacting our booking support for assistance and other queries. We promise for lowest car hire prices with great services. We have up-to-date vehicles in our deals with and make sure for you that rentals cars are always well maintained.
About Ataturk International Airport
Ataturk International Airport was formerly known as Istanbul Atatürk Airport and was given its present name in 1980 as an honor to Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. In 2015, it was the World’s 9th busiest and Europe’s 3rd busiest airport; it offers flights to numerous global and domestic locations through various airlines and focuses heavily on airport facilities for the benefit of the passengers.
Ataturk International Airport Facilities
- Terminal 1 is specifically for domestic flights and hence covers locations within Turkey
- Terminal 2 is open to global or International flights and passengers
- Bank and Currency Exchange Offices are available
- Free WIFI is available for 120 minutes in all passenger lounges at international as well as domestic terminals
- Gifts shops, Baggage wrapping-machines and numerous commercial locations are available at International and Domestic Terminal like Hairdresser, Buffet, Shoe shine et al.
- Lounges, as well as VIP lounges plus State Guest House, are available; 24 hours information desks, as well as information kiosks, are also made available for the convenience of the passengers.